The catering team are looking for a permanent member of staff to work here in our kitchen.
You will work as part of a team in Carters Charity School providing high quality, healthy, balanced meals for school children.
- Prepare the dining area for service, including the moving and setting up of furniture and putting away
- Assist in the preparation, cooking and serving of food and beverages
- Clean all equipment and catering areas
- Running the unit in the absence of the UCS
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Good customer care skills
- Previous catering and food preparation experience would be desirable
- Monday to Friday
- Term time only
- 15 hours per week, although hours are variable depending upon school meal uptake
Further information and how to apply can be found here
The closing date for applications is Thursday 13th October 2022. Please contact the school for further information if you are interested.