Parent Governor Election September 2022 (updated 27th September 2022)
Tuesday 27th September 2022
We originally had three vacancies which Mr Ball and Mrs Hall put themselves forward for before the closing date. Following that two other people came forward so to be fair we have to organise a new election process.
You may, if you wish, put yourself forward for election, using the attached nomination form. Please read the information given with this form.
The timetable for the election is:-
- Nomination form to be returned by 12.00 noon on Monday 3rd October;
- Ballot papers to be sent to all parents on Tuesday 4th October.
- Voting will only take place if there are more nominations than vacancies)
- Ballot papers to be returned to me by 12.00 noon on Monday 10th October;
- The votes will be counted at 4 pm on Tuesday 10th October after which the result will be announced.
Governors provide support and challenge within school and play an important role in our success and development, and I do hope you will be able to take part in this election by becoming a candidate or by casting your vote when the time comes.
If you are considering applying or require any further information about being elected to the governing body, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Returning Officer for Governor Election