We use ClassDojo in many ways across school:
- it is an effective messaging system for individual, group, class and whole school communication
- it allows us to share images and stories with parents and families
- it allows us to share work and resources and allows children to return completed work for review by their teacher
- it acts a monitoring tool in school for behaviour and attitude. Parents using the app can see what is happening with their child and how they are behaving in school.
- it allows us to replace the child's normal answer of "Don't Know!" to their parent's daily question: "What have you done today?"
If you are not signed up yet as a parent, please contact school to get access. As of 31st October 2020, we have a 98% connection rate across school.